Working while standing burns considerably more calories than working while sitting. To get an idea of how many calories you would burn by shifting to a standing desk, check out the web service called JustStand Calorie-Burn Calculator.
JustStand Calorie-Burn Calculator is a free to use web service that gives you an idea of how many calories you would burn if you started completing your tasks while standing instead of sitting. All you have to do is enter your weight in pounds or kilograms, and enter your working duration in hours or minutes. Approximate figures for the number of calories burned while standing and while sitting are instantly shown and so is their difference. The difference in amount are the extra calories you would burn if you shifted to a standing desk.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps find out how many calories more you would burn by standing up and working.
- You can enter your weight in kilograms or pounds.
- You can enter your work duration in hours or minutes.
- Approximate calorie figures are instantly shown.
- Similar tools: BMI Calculator, Ideal Body Weight Calculator and Calories PerHour.
Check out JustStand Calorie-Burn Calculator @ www.juststand.org/tabid/637/language/en-US/default.aspx