With the surge of smartphones, especially Android-based phones, QR codes have suddenly started hogging the limelight. That’s because these phones can easily scan them to access information. JumpScan is a service that generates a QR code of your online as well as personal profile. You can sign up with them, enter details like email, phone number, a short bio, links to your sites and social accounts like Twitter and Facebook to have a corresponding QR code image generated. Scanning that QR code directs users to a mobile-friendly profile page like you see below.
JumpScan has just opened registration and says that since it’s in beta, it’ll limit its service to 50,000 sign ups at the moment. So get it before the spots are filled up.
- Create a QR code of your profile.
- Add email, phone, social accounts details and more.
- Easily pass on your profile information by helping people scan this QR code.
- The profile info page on Jumpscan has a mobile friendly interface.
- Similar tools: ItsMyUrls, Meevr, Vinehub, SocialURL, ProfileFly, , Laterbro, TwitRobot and Twuffer.
- Also read related articles:4 Tools to Update the Status Messages the Easy Way
The 6 Best Tools To Schedule Twitter Updates
Gwibber – Twitter, Facebook, Pownce, Flickr etc. Client [Linux]
Check out JumpScan @ www.jumpscan.com