Many teachers today use computers to maintain student records and grades. Most teachers will use Excel spreadsheets to maintain these records. But a far more convenient approach is provided by a web service called JumpRope.
JumpRope is a free to use web service that helps teachers maintain records for their classes online. You start by creating an account on the website and then specifying your name, school name, classes, and students enrolled in your classes. You can type in student details or export them from an Excel file. Grading styles can be chosen from Rubric mode and Percentage mode. You can plan lectures and classes by recording comments on your dashboard. You can quickly switch from different sections on the site thanks to the tabbed interface.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Let’s teachers manage classes and students online.
- Supports Rubric mode and Percentage mode grading.
- Offers tabbed interface for quick usage.
- Similar tools: ClassBadges, Three Ring and Wolfram Education Portal.
- Also read related article: 4 Great Sites To Rate and Review Teachers & Professors.
Check out JumpRope @ www.jumpro.pe