Broadcasting your computer’s screen is particularly helpful while troubleshooting or carrying out presentations remotely. Normally you need to follow a number of complicated steps in order to properly set up a screen broadcast; however, with Join Me, you can broadcast computer screen within seconds.
Join Me, a freeware application for Windows, helps broadcast everything visually happening on your computer. You download Join Me’s 1.3 MB executable file and run it – no installation is required. A window will appear at the top-middle of your screen, providing you with a public URL that you can share with others. Visitors to this URL can see on their web browser whatever is happening on your computer’s screen.
Through the desktop app you will see how many people are viewing your screen. You can change your nickname through the app, which is “Presenter” by default; instant messages can also be sent to everybody viewing the broadcast.
At any time you can pause or disable the broadcasting through the desktop app. In addition to superbly executing screen sharing, Join Me provides you with a conference call number that all people can call on and conduct a joint conversation.
- A user friendly freeware application to broadcast your computer screen online (Windows).
- Lets others use their web browsers to see what is actively happening on your screen.
- Does not require any registrations or installations.
- Provides a conference call number all parties can call on and voice conference on.
- Lets you send instant messages to all screen viewers.
- Similar tools: GoView, FreeScreenCast, Mikogo, Screencast-O-Matic, Screen2 and CrossLoop.
- Also read related articles:5 Free Screencasting Apps for Creating Video Tutorials
4 Tools For Creating Screenshots and Screencasts
7 easy Screen-Sharing and Remote-Access Tools (All Free)
Check out Join.Me @ www.join.me