Many of us have abandoned one plan or another simply because we did not track its progress. Thus to ensure you follow the goals you set, it is important to track them. Here to help you do that is a site called Joe’s Goals.
Joe’s Goals is a user-friendly website that lets you track your set goals. You can start by creating an account and then adding goals to your site. While setting a goal you can name it, attach tags with it, associate importance to it through weight points, sort it as a positive or negative, mark its target days, add notes, and check which stats for it display. You can mark the days you have completed the goal and your progress is recorded. If you would like, you can print out your progress report.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you track your goals.
- Lets you enter detailed information about each goal.
- Lets you set days the goals apply to.
- Displays the progress of your goals no a table.
- Lets you print out this table.
- Similar tools: GoalBot, Commitie, 42goals and GoalHappy.
Check out Joe’s Goals @ www.joesgoals.com