If you ever worry about your team wasting time on Facebook and Twitter during work hours or your freelancers billing you for hours they didn’t spend working on the project, Jerela can be of immense help. Once you sign up for a free account and add your team members, they can install Jerala for free on their PC.
Jerela will then send a report to your online account every few minutes detailing all of their activity including the software they are using and even the websites they are visiting. It also gives you the time spent on each activity and categorizes the activity such as office social network, etc. You can browse reports by days or even categories.
- Track your team’s activities remotely.
- Tracks time spent on each software and website.
- Group activities into categories.
- Generate reports.
- Track up to 8 team members for free.
- Similar tools: Abuky Time Tracker, Yast.com, eClocking, TrackMyPeople and also see 6 Useful Desktop Time Tracking Software.
Get Jerela @ www.jerala.com