JDSupra is an online free database of legal documents shared by lawyers. For legal professionals its a platform to reach wider audience by uploading their work and get credited for their expertise and experience. For consumers it’s a way to find a lawyer to represent them in court who has worked on similar cases with a proven record of success.
Browse documents (court filings, decisions, articles) contributed by law firms, law professors, interest groups, public advocates etc. Search for documents by Jurisdiction (state/federal), by subject matter and regional courts. Read embedded documents from your browser and view profiles of the contributing authors.
- Browse thousands of legal documents, newsletters and articles
- Documents contributed by law firms, private lawyers, interest groups and university professors
- Search for documents by Jurisdiction (state/federal), by subject matter and regional courts
- Find a lawyer who has worked on cases like yours with a proven record of success
- If you are lawyer, submit your documents and get noticed in the community. Sign up on the site to start contributing
- Free, no sign up for consumers
Check out JDSupra @ www.jdsupra.com