Itemize is a web based service that wants to help you track all your shopping receipts at one place. The digital receipts can be forwarded via email, auto-imported or data can be manually entered. Now, once you provide all this information and also tell them the stuff you like in various categories, Itemize provides you bargain deals from merchants which have affiliate links on which Itemize makes commissions. This is their revenue model and they are pretty open about it in their FAQ page.
They do not provide much details about their user interface on their homepage, which means you need to sign up and use them to see how it works. The way it works is simple though so you shouldn’t face a problem getting started.
- Track purchase receipts from one single location on the web
- Get discount deals tailored to your tastes
- Free to register and use.
- Similar tools: OneReceipt, Lemon, Doxo, MyThings and ShoeBoxed.
- Also check out another cool billing organizer: How To Use Mint To Manage Your Budget & Spendings Online.
Check out Itemize @ www.itemize.com