Using iSpeech you can convert websites, RSS feeds, blogs and documents (Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, Rich Text File, HTML etc.) to speech. All you have to do is upload the document (say some PDF file) or enter the address of the site/feed you want to convert to speech and click on “Convert” button.
Once the conversion is complete you can:
– playback and listen to it online,
– download and store the recording on your PC,
– podcast it,
– or embed it as an audio object on any site and let others play it as well
- Convert websites, RSS feeds, blogs and documents to audio.
- Do as many conversions as you like.
- Convert DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, PDF, RTF and HTML docs to speech.
- Play and listen to converted recordings online.
- Download recording as an MP3 file.
- Similar websites: YakiToMe and SpokenText.
Check out iSpeech @ www.ispeech.org