Recording how your days went is a good way to maintain a diary. One site that lets you do this by rating your days is IRateMyDay.
IRateMyDay is a free to use web service that lets users record hoe their days went. The site does this by letting users rate their days. Your day’s ratings can be accompanied by comments to fully describe how your day went. You can share your ratings with the world or keep them private if you want. You can also read how other people have rated their days.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you rate your days.
- Lets you add detailed comments with each ratings.
- Lets you make ratings public or private.
- Similar tool: MercuryApp.
- Also read related article: 3 WebTools to Track and Picture your daily Well-Being.
Check out IRateMyDay @ www.iratemyday.com