Adding lines to code snippets can be very helpful when you want others to view your codes. Lines can act as useful references. Here to help you add lines to your code snippets and then share them is a web service called iPaste.
iPaste is a free to use web service that lets you quickly upload code snippets. You can paste your code snippet in the designated area, set a title, and then submit the code. A unique URL for the lined version of your code will be generated. Visitors to this URL will be able to read your code, download it as a TXT file, and get the embeddable code for the lined version.
Before submitting your code you can also set numerous optional settings; these include a highlighting language style, the expiration time for the URL, author’s name, and a password.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you upload code snippets.
- Lets you choose language highlighting.
- Adds lines to your code and generates a unique URL for it.
- URL visitors can read code, download it, and embed it.
- Similar tools: MyCodeStock, SnippShot, Codr.cc and Codesnipp.it.
- Also read related article: 3 Internet Clipboards for Sharing Notes & Code Snippets.
Check out iPaste @ www.ipaste.org