Finding out your computer’s IP address is an essential step in initiating remote desktop connections and performing various other computer networking tasks. Network specialists with particular tasks at hand might also want to keep a track of all the IP addresses their computer has been using. Here to help find your computer’s IP address and save it in the same application is a tool called IP Notebook.
To have your IP address told to you, simply visit the site’s homepage where your IP address will be clearly displayed. Using the ‘Save’ button under the address, you can sign into the service using your Google or Yahoo account and begin logging your IP address. Each time you are on a different network or change your IP address dynamically, simply visit the site and save your IP address again. A list of the recorded IP addresses can be viewed anytime later.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps discover your IP address.
- Connects with Google or Yahoo.
- Lets you record your IP addresses.
- Similar tools: WhatsMyIP, InfoSniper, FindMeByIP, WhatIsMyIPAddress, ServerCheck, You Get Signal and MyIPNeighbors.
Check out ipNotebook @ www.ipnotebook.net