In the age of the Internet, greeting cards and invitations went from paper to digital. Most people are familiar with online greeting cards they receive by email or on Facebook. If you are tired of sending and receiving the same off-shelf greeting cards and invitations, check out Inwiter. It lets you create custom, media-rich video greetings and invitations for any occasion – birthday party, family dinner or holidays (e.g. Christmas, New Year) and easily share them with people.
It works in 3 simple steps. After you sign up on the website, add event details (description, event address, date etc) and upload your images or videos from your computer or from Internet (Facebook, Flickr). Next, add music or text to your images and videos. Strip or trim videos where necessary. And finally, select a background theme. Once your invitation or a greeting card is ready, you can then share it with people by inserting their emails or through your social networks.
Their media editing tools are intuitive and easy to use. You can trim and merge videos or even record your own voice. You can always pause your work and save your unfinished draft and then complete it later when you wish. The service is completely free and web-based.
- Web-based tool to create media-rich video greetings and invitations.
- Add media (images, videos) from your computer or from Internet (Facebook, Flickr).
- Intuitive, easy-to-use media editing tools.
- Trim, merge videos.
- Record your own voice.
- Save unfinished greetings as a draft to resume later.
- Add recipient emails manually or import from Gmail or Yahoo.
- Similar tools – Pingg, Keepster.
Check out Inwiter @ www.inwiter.com