If you are a freelancer or a small business owner who frequently creates and sends invoices to clients through the web then you might find Invoice Bubble useful. It is a free and simple invoicing program with a nice, intuitive interface, and integrates well with Paypal.
You could use it to create a professional invoice, send it and get paid through Paypal. It also has an automation feature for recurring invoices and a mini-CRM to track payments and contacts.
The tool has a paid version too but that only removes their branding and ads. The features remain the same. If you want that then only $5 per month is required. They’ve also announced that they’ll launch a snail-mail feature to help you send hard copies of invoices to clients.
- Web based invoicing tool.
- Free to use. Paid version removes ads.
- Create professional looking invoices easily.
- Get paid through Paypal.
- Mini-CRM to track invoices, payments and contacts.
- Similar tool: AcceptPay, PaperFreeBilling, Invoice Journal, InvoiceASAP, BillPDF, InvoicePlace, BillingBoss and CurdBee.
Check out Invoice Bubble @ www.invoicebubble.com