With Google+ launched, you now have 3 major social networking accounts to keep track of. Of course logging into each one separately and viewing the streams can be time-consuming. Here to help you in the matter is a browser extension called G++.
G++ is a browser extension for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The objective of the extension is to merge your Facebook and Twitter streams with your Google+ streams. After the extension is installed, open up your Google+ account and you will see the option of displaying your Facebook and Twitter streams next to the sharing area. Enable these options to view entries from your Facebook/Twitter streams in the Google+ stream.
An icon in front of each entry shows which network it belongs to. Adding to these features is the ability of the extension to post updates to your Facebook/Twitter accounts through your Google+ account; simply check the appropriate box in the Google+ sharing area.
- A user-friendly browser extension.
- Compatible with Firefox and Chrome.
- Integrates Facebook and Twitter streams within Google+
- Shows which stream entry belongs to which network.
- Lets you update Facebook and Twitter statuses through Google+
- Similar tools: ManageFlitter Plus and .
- Also read related articles:
Check out G++ @ http://gplusplus.me