Instagram is a highly popular photo sharing service used by smartdevice owners. The service lets people share photos privately as well as publicly. You can check out the publicly viewable Instagram photos according to their location to see what other parts of the world look like. Here to help you do this is an app called Instamap.
Instamap is a free to use smartphone application compatible with Android devices. The app is sized at nearly 800 KB and requires Android 2.2 or later. Using Instamap you can easily view public Instagram photos that have been geotagged; you can check out images based on their locations and see what is going on in other parts of the world.
The app is very helpful in learning more about things in other parts or in your part of the world.
- A user-friendly smartphone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you view geotagged public Instagram photos.
- Helps visually learn about what is happening in different parts of the world.
- Also read related article: 6+ Sites That Enhance The Instagram Experience.
Check out Instamap @ play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dapr.instamap