If you are an iPhone user, you already use it to take pictures and share them on your social networks. What if there was a social network that simplified things and helped share captured images directly from your phone? That is what Instagram aims to provide.
Instagram is a free iOS app, sized at 6.5 MB, and compatible with devices running iOS 3.1.2 or later. The app lets you share your iPhone pictures with other Instagram users. The app forms sort of a social network between its users; the network is composed of four components: Feed, Popular, Share and News. These components can be quickly used to find out the latest pictures your friends have shared and share the ones you took.
The best part about Instagram is that it offers different filters for your photographs to give them a brilliant look instead of their usual mundane one. These pictures describe your days and act, in a way, like status messages. Your friends can comment on and “like” your pictures thereby adding that social network dimension.
- A great iOS application.
- Compatible with iPod Touch, iPad, and iPhone running iOS 3.1.2 or later.
- Lets you share photographs with friends.
- Lets friends “like” and comment on your photos.
- Provides various filters to give your photos a great look.
- Similar tool: PhotoScatter.
- Also read related articles:
Check out Instagram @ www.instagr.am