Old photographs often tend to undergo wear and tear. When you scan these photos, you see lines and dust traces that do not produce best results for the image. If you are looking for a tool to fix such images, you will find Inpaint to be very helpful.
Inpaint is an application for Mac computers, is sized at only 0.3 MB and is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later. The app helps to enhance digital photographs, particularly old ones, by removing watermarks, photo stamps, dust, and scratches from your photos. The app helps you repair old photos, remove unwanted objects, remove date stamps, and it also offers digital facial retouching. The fact that the app is free makes it even more special.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Mac computers.
- Helps improves photographs.
- Can remove watermarks, objects, and date stamps from your photos.
- Similar tools: PDFAid and WaterMarquee.
- Also read related articles: How to Watermark Images Using Photoshop and 3 Free and Easy Ways to Watermark Your Images Offline.
Check out Inpaint @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/inpaint/id415492014?mt=12&ign-mpt=uo%3D4