Hardware enthusiasts who work on a variety of projects often have to build custom chips, equipment, and code to complete the required tasks. Such self-created custom hardware is called Open Source Hardware (OSHW) and can be sold to benefit others in their projects. If you are looking for a source to sell or buy OSHW then pay a visit to a site called InMojo.
InMojo is a wonderful community website for people looking to sell and buy OSHW. You can browse the hardware available on the site easily because it is sorted categorically. For each piece of hardware available on the site you can view the items sold by the designer, a sample video, a list of functions, a testimonial from a happy user, a list of licenses and documentation, shipping options, and community feedback. Sellers get attractive features such as attribution tracking, licensing, and marketing support.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you sell and buy OSHW.
- Lets you browse hardware categorically.
- Offers attribution tracking and marketing support to sellers.
- Shows testimonials for products.
- Similar tools: TinyPay and Dell Auction.
- Also read related articles:3 Online Sources For Buying Old Computer Parts
How To Buy Brand New & Generic Hardware and Electronics For Cheap
Check out InMojo @ www.inmojo.com