Our LinkedIn accounts connect us with people we have known from various places, such as educational institutes we have attended and places we have worked at. If you would like to visualize these sources and see how the contacts in them are interconnected, then InMaps will serve beautifully.
InMaps is a new service launched by LinkedIn. The service requires your LinkedIn profile to be at least 75% complete and for your LinkedIn account to have at least 50 connections. With these conditions met, a map of lines and dots is generated. These dots and lines are given different color codes that represent different sources. The different color coding easily helps determine which connections are more dominant in your LinkedIn contacts. The colors also add a fun visual to the connections image.
Your InMaps image can be shared via its direct URL which can be made public for others to view.
- A user friendly web service.
- Lets you visualize your LinkedIn connections.
- Helps visualize the different sources of your LinkedIn connections.
- Indicates which source of connections is more dominant.
- Also read related article: Try Signal & Learn How To REALLY Use LinkedIn.
Check out InMaps @ www.inmaps.linkedinlabs.com