Suppose you have a YouTube video which you want to play over and over. How do you go about doing this? Answer: Infinite YouTube.
Infinite YouTube is a free web service that can play youtube videos in a loop. All you have to do is enter the video’s URL into the search bar and click on the “search” button. Your video will then load up in a Flash player at the bottom of the search bar.
This player offers all the standard controls offered by YouTube (volume, selecting resolution, full screen). The loaded video will keep on playing exactly like the “repeat” function in media players. You can use the pause button in the Flash player to pause the loop. To put only a specific part of the video in loop, you can adjust the sliders at the bottom of the video; then only that selected video portion will be on “˜repeat.’
- Easily loop YouTube clips.
- Very simple to use.
- Browser bookmarklet also available.
- Opens up a Flash player with all controls offered by YouTube.
- You can have the entire video play in an infinite loop.
- You can use the sliders to put only a specific part of a video in a loop.
- Will especially help people who want to keep on playing an audio part of the music in a YouTube video.
- Similar tools: YouTube Repeater, YouRepeat, TubeSort and .
- Also read related articles:
Check out Infinite YouTube @ www.infiniteyoutube.com