There are times when you need to convert the file format of your digital images to some other format compatible with your applications. For instance, you might be trying to upload a PNG image onto a website that only accepts JPG or BMP image file formats. While such conversions can be performed in Microsoft Paint and other desktop applications, you need to install additional apps for further conversions that involve formats like GIF, TIFF, and PDF.
Fortunately a web app called Imverter supports conversions between all of these image file formats.
Imverter is a free to use web service that lets you convert the file format of images online. No signups are required on the site. You begin simply by pointing towards the locally stored image you want to convert. Your local image can be as large as 20 MB. Next you select the output file format – a list of options that includes JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PDF, and BMP.
Clicking on the Convert button uploads your local image, lets you preview the output, and then lets you download the output image.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you convert image file formats online.
- Supports JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PDF, and BMP file formats.
- Lets you preview output image before downloading it.
- Similar sites: FreeFileConverter, Fileminx, Hamster Video Converter and YouConvertIt.
Check out Imverter @ www.imverter.com