Online shoppers frequent numerous online stores and each of these sites have individual shopping carts and wishlists. For shoppers it is very inconvenient to maintain separate wishlists on different sites. One solution to this is offered by a Chrome browser tool called Impulse.
After you install the extension, a new icon is located on Chrome’s address bar. You will need to create an account with Impulse the first time you click the icon. From then onwards whenever you are on an item’s shopping webpage, simply drag the image into the extension’s view that appears in the right side of the webpage. This adds the item to your Impulse account. You might need to refresh the list for the new items to appear.
You can maintain different lists and they are all saved in your online account thus the lists become portable. Items in the list can be easily shared with friends whenever you want.
- A user-friendly browser tool.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Lets you maintain a list of things being sold online.
- Items are shareable.
- Similar tools: AlyaList and GroceryWiz.
- Also read related articles: The Top 10 Free Shopping Applications For iOS Devices and 5 Websites To Create Printable Grocery List.
Check out Impulse @ chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bjopbohebpbgbdmdpheecleljjhpmccd