IM-History is a pretty cool desktop application that lets your save and sync chat conversations from multiple instant messaging programs to one place. Whether you’re on Skype, MSN, AIM, ICQ, at work or at home, you can have all of your chat conversations securely stored in one secure web account.
How It Works?
- First, create an account and download and install the IM-History program (Win, Linux).
- Once installed, the program automatically detects the IM clients on your PC and asks you to choose which messenger clients you want to record.
- Done. Run your IM clients to see if it is working.
- Access chat history for all your contacts from any computer.
- Supported IM clients: Skype, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, MSN, Miranda IM, QIP, Trillian, Pidgin (Linux), and AIM.
- Upload and merge existing history archives.
- Coming soon: Google Talk, Kopete and IChat. Plus the ability to sync IM conversations from mobile phones as well.
Check out IM-History @ www.im-history.com