There are many times when you see an awesome color in an image but struggle to identify the exact color. Imgr is a photo color extractor that helps you with these situations. Simply upload any image to Imgr and the app will identify all the unique colors present in that image. Not only that, you can also view the hexadecimal code for each color and see them as a swatch.
If you want to incorporate these colors in your design, you also have the option of downloading the swatch to your computer. You can also choose to reduce the brightness and gradient of the color, and specify the maximum number of colors you want Imgr to grab. Currently supported image types are jpg, gif and png.
- Identify and grab colors from any image.
- See hexadecimal code for each color.
- Download all colors in an image as a swatch.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: ColorSuckr, Pic2Color, Color Palette Generator and Color Combos.
Visit Imgr @ www.imgr.co/imgr.php