Using a regular printer, if you want to print out large images in poster-sizes, you would normally have to split the image into parts that are printable on regular pages. While there are a number of tools that let you perform this image-splitting feature, the best option is perhaps Jimpl Image Splitter.
Jimpl Image Splitter is a free to use online web service that splits any image you give it. You can use JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and ICO images as input; these are also the formats you can select as the output. Splitting does not involve any complicated size settings: you only have to specify the number of rows and columns. The split images are provided in a ZIP archive, with each image labeled so its position is evident.
Another feature offered by Jimpl Image Splitter is resizing images. You can resize images to custom dimensions while locking the aspect ratio. Supported input and output image formats remain the same.
- Does not require any registration.
- Lets you split large images into rows and columns.
- Lets you resize images while locking the aspect ratio.
- Supported image formats include JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and ICO.
- Similar tools: Image Print Wizard, Easy Poster Printer, PicSlice, BlockPosters and Rasterbator.
Check out ImageSplitter @ www.imagesplitter.net