You will notice a number of webpages that place a large image with text wrapped around it. As a result, the text often gets pulled and you have to scroll down to read all of it. One simple solution to conveniently read the text would be to resize the images on the webpage – something that a tool called Image Resizer-Scaler lets you do.
Image Resizer-Scaler is a browser extension for Mozilla Firefox users. Once you have installed the add-on, head on over to any webpage. To resize an image, hold down the left mouse button on the image, and then drag it to resize the image. Mostly you will only be able to reduce the size of the image.
- A user-friendly browser extension.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox.
- Lets you resize images on webpages.
- Helps read webpage text conveniently by getting the images out of the way.
- Similar tools: image editing“ section. , EzyImageResizer and more in MakeUseOf “
Check out Image Resizer-Scaler @ https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-resizer/?src=cb-dl-updated