So you keep a tab on all your expenses. But have you ever wanted to keep a tab on your household items, and see if they actually amount to something? If yes, iKeepm is your best friend. It’s a very simple website which allows you to manage an online inventory list, with all your personal valuables sorted and organized – the modern way!
For the time being, the service is free. All you need to do is sign up for an account and then start adding items to a list. You may wish to add them all in one place, or maybe be a bit more civilized and add them according to your room. For example “Attic”, “Dining Room”, “Bedroom 1”, etc.
When you start adding items and their values, the service will automatically start adding up the “Total Value” and show it to you on the main dashboard. You can even categorize the items according to their type such as electronics, furniture, clothing, etc, so you can even get a report if you ever want one for a specific type, or a specific room.
- Free and easy to use.
- Keeping track of items made easier.
- Exporting data allows you to backup your data.
- Generate reports for analysis.
- Similar tools: Quidaty Home, Cosanote, OurShelf, StuffSafe, EasyRoomIn and OneSimpleMove.
- Also read related article: Two Home Inventory Tracking Apps to Insure Your Assets.
Check out iKeepm @ www.ikeepm.com