Ideone is an online IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and debugging tool which enables users to share and run code online. It’s like a pastebin designed specifically for programmers and developers. All the code snippets run on Ideone and can be accessed conveniently via hash links.
Ideone provides you with details about code and its execution including the memory usage, execution time, compiler version, output generated by program and error messages. This service would be of great use when you have to quickly execute code and don’t have a desktop IDE installed.
Optionally turn on/off syntax highlighting for your code. When syntax highlighting is turned on, further options like search, go to line, fullscreen, undo/redo, font size, syntax etc., are made available.
You can also check out the public code snippets executed by other users. Ideone is free to use, does not require installation of any extra software or plug-ins, and can be used as a replacement for your existing desktop IDE.
- Web based IDE and debugging tool.
- Supports around 40 programming languages.
- Optional toggle on/off syntax highlighting.
- Edit and download source code files.
- Check out public code snippets executed by other users.
- Option to set your code snippet(s) to private.
- Free for use, no sign up required.
- Similar tools: TextSnip, and CodePaste. ,
Check out Ideone @ http://ideone.com