When it comes to recording an idea while brainstorming, most people prefer notebooks over computers and phones. The main reason for this is the liberty of quickly drawing shapes and lines using freehand. But now using an app called iBrainstorm, you can do the same using your iPad.
iBrainstorm is a free to use smart device app for iOS devices. The app is sized at nearly 3.5 MB and is compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch devices. The app lets you record your ideas using a combination of freehand drawings, text, and shapes along with sticky notes. The extension application lets up to 4 iPhone users transfer their ideas to a single iPad application which enables group brainstorming sessions; this connection can be made via Wi-Fi as well as Bluetooth. Finished items can be saved or shared with others using email.
- A user-friendly device app.
- Compatible with iPad and iPhone.
- Lets you record brainstorming sessions using freehand and sticky notes.
- Facilitates group brainstorming sessions.
- Lets you email finished items.
- Similar tools: iMindMap and Tricider.
- Also read related article: 5 Different Ways To Generate Ideas Using Brainstorming Apps.
Check out iBrainstorm @ www.ibrainstormapp.com