Using phonetic alphabets to type words is not an easy task. Finding the right alphabets to copy and then paste in your text editor can be a very time-consuming thing to do. Thankfully there is a web service, i2speak, that makes this job much easier.
i2speak is a free to use web service that lets you quickly type words in phonetic alphabets. The site provides you with a virtual keyboard that can be changed to match different types of phonetic alphabets depending on the tab you click.
You need not click on the keys on the virtual keyboard; you may use the keys on your own keyboard and then select a phonetic alphabet from the list that appears. Your completed work can be saved anytime in a Word file and stored to your computer.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you type in phonetic alphabets.
- Offers different virtual keyboard layouts.
- Exports your work to a Word file.
- Similar tools: CallbyText and 8pen.
- Also read related article: The 5 Coolest Voice Apps For Your Android Phone.
Check out i2speak @ www.i2speak.com