Having separate phone applications to check your Facebook and Twitter feeds is a bit inconvenient. What you require is a single app that integrates both services and provides you with a single reader-friendly stream. This is precisely what an app called Hudld offers.
Hudld is a free social networking iOS application. The app is sized at nearly 14MB and compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad running iOS version 4.3 or later. Basically the app merges your Facebook and Twitter streams and lets you interact with each account like you normally would.
For instance, the Facebook features include letting you view full profiles, liking and commenting on posts, viewing photos and other media, and uploading your own photos – you can add up to 30 Facebook accounts to your app and view their streams. As for Twitter, you can view your feed, view full profiles, tweet, reply, retweet, upload photos, and follow/unfollow people.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Integrates Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Provides integrated stream of both accounts.
- Supports nearly all network features.
- You can add up to 30 Facebook accounts.
- Also read related articles: 10 Ways To Update Facebook & Twitter Simultaneously and Top 4 Best iPhone Twitter Apps That Host Your Media on Posterous.