See a quick table of contents for any page on the web. HTML5 Outliner is a simple Chrome extension you can click anytime to see an outline for most pages. Using the, this plugin gives you a quick outline for almost any page – even some that don’t use HTML5. Just click the icon in your address bar and overview any page at a glance.
Results are mixed, depending on the implementation of the standard, but in most cases you’ll get a quick overview. Click any of the links to immediately jump to a particular section. This could be perfect for people who regularly browse long articles, such as academics. It’s a plugin that’s useful, but also teaches you the possibilities of an existing standard – and shows you how inconsistently that standard is used.
- An easy-to-use Chrome extension.
- Shows a bulleted outline of any page’s contents
- Uses the document outlining algorithm in HTML5
- Works on sites without HTML5, though not as well
- Perfect for browsing long articles
- Great way to get a quick overview of any page and quickly browse it
Check out HTML5 Outliner @ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/html5-outliner/afoibpobokebhgfnknfndkgemglggomo