Since the .htaccess file on your web server is read on every request, you can get it to do a number of different things to match your needs. If you want to know what these things are and you want the .htaccess files that implement these functions, pay a visit to Htaccess Tools.
The site is created by Andreas Gehrke and is completely free to use. The site’s author has provided numerous tools and guiding articles that will help you use .htaccess to detect and redirect iPhone users, create passwords for a .htpasswd file, find a file’s full path, amongst other things. The FAQ section of the site answers the usual queries that might pop into your head while working with the site’s tools.
- A user friendly website.
- Very useful for webmasters.
- Provides tools and article guides for .htaccess.
- Offers a FAQ section for webmasters’ frequent queries.
- Similar tools: .htaccess Editor and DirProtect.
- Also read related article: How To Create & Edit The .htaccess File For Your Site.
Check out Htaccess Tools @ www.htaccesstools.com