Not every website on the Internet is mobile compatible. One of them could be yours, and having a mobile compatible site gives you an edge over the millions who don’t have a compatible one. Not only that, but statistics show that 50% of mobile searches lead to purchases, especially if you have a business related website!
GoMo is a simple website, an initiative by Google, that allows users to see the importance of mobile websites, and provides them with resources to convert their website into a mobile compatible one.
You can also “test your site” (mobile version) during which you are asked a few questions. Once done, you are given a rating which shows how mobile friendly your website is.
- A free service provided by Google.
- Encourages more users to get their websites mobile friendly.
- Testing website option shows how mobile friendly the website is.
- Provide resources to make your website mobile compatible.
- Similar tools: Mobitest, HTTPArchive, Alertfox, WebsiteSpeedTest, GTMetrix, and Slowcop.
Check out GoMo @ www.howtogomo.com