Few things are as annoying as missing an important email because it got marked as spam and sent to your junk box before you even had a chance to look at it. It may not happen often, but when it does… ugh.
If you use an email account provided by Comcast, you can get around this by whitelisting certain email addresses.
- Sign into your My XFINITY account.
- At the top right, click the Mail icon to reach your inbox.
- Click the Address Book tab.
- Click New Contact on the left sidebar.
- Add the sender’s email address.
- Click Save to save the contact.
From now on, emails from this address will never be marked as spam.
Got any questions? Let us know in the comments and we’ll try to help.