The technology industry is a fast-moving one full of innovation and intrigue. Some products are revolutionary, changing the world in one fell swoop. Others are more evolutionary, improving over time until they become an integral part of our everyday lives.
This means that every year brings big changes, new products, exciting gadgets, and fascinating trends. We already know 2015 will be no exception, but we are interested in discovering your specific hopes for technology in the coming year.
Welcome to this week’s We Ask You.
Looking Forward To 2015
We want to know, What Are Your Hopes For Technology In 2015?
As the question clearly implies, we want to know all about your hopes for the technology industry in 2015. It doesn’t matter how big or small they are, how simple or convoluted they are, or to which company, gadget, or service they apply.
If it’s a desire you hold dear and it’s related to technology in some way or another, then we invite you to comment below. Or reply to someone else’s suggestion. Or generally just get involved with the conversation generated by this article.
- Do you want Windows 10 to blow away everybody’s expectations?
- Do you want Chromebooks to continue to push into the mainstream?
- Do you want Apple to launch a product as innovative as the original iPhone?
- Do you want Facebook to go head-to-head with a new contender to its throne?
- Do you want 4K to become standard?
- Do you want 3D televisions to die?
- Do you want virtual reality to succeed?
- Do you want Linux to gain more market share?
- Do you want Google to put your privacy before profits?
- Do you want the 2015 we saw in Back To The Future II to become reality?
These are just our suggestions designed to give your brain the juice it may need to start thinking for itself. So feel free to adopt any of these for yourself or suggest your own technology hopes for 2015.
We cannot guarantee anybody with the ability to turn your hopes into reality will read your comment, but stranger things have happened. And WE will, of course, read every single comment made by one of you valued members of the MakeUseOf community.
We Need You!
All comments will be read and most will earn a reply, before the responses are turned into an article. Those readers providing the best comments will be thanked by name, receiving our extreme and everlasting gratitude for their efforts.
We Ask You is a column dedicated to crowdsourcing the wisdom of MakeUseOf readers. This column is nothing without you, as MakeUseOf is nothing without you. This is as true heading into 2015 as it was throughout 2014.