Hooeey is a free service which lets you track and organize the websites you surf, on any computer. It goes one step ahead of Google Web History and stores all of your web history online in your Hooeey account which then lets you access it from any computer. It can be a pretty cool service especially for those who spend a lot of time online doing research and may forget to manually bookmark the sites.
How To Use It
To use Hooey, you first need to register as a user and then download and install the Hooeey toolbar. After you are through with your browsing for the day, you can log in to your Hooeey account and then upload your entire browsing history or just a part of it, with just one click.
Web History Analysis
You can also turn off website recording anytime by clicking a button on the toolbar. Hooeey also lets you tag the links while you browse and share them with your friends. It further lets you analyze your browsing habits through charts and graphs and makes the data visually appealing.
1. Records web browsing automatically
2. Tag, comment and rate your history record, even when you are offline.
3. Access your web history from any computer.
4. Analyze your web history and browsing habits based on different metrics and parameters.
5. Share links with friends and track them too.
6. Web tours – This is a unique feature of Hooeey which lets you combine different websites and create a slideshow and send them to your friends.
Overall, I think Hooeey is a nice tool and it can certainly come in pretty handy if you visit several websites in a day and use them to extract information.