Usually when you are put on hold during a phone call, there is not much you can do. Precious time is wasted as you pay attention to the phone and are unable to complete any other tasks. Here to help you save that wasted time is Holdr.
Created by Bandwidth.com, Holdr is a free iPhone app sized at only 0.4 MB. With the app installed, you can dial *7 anytime you are put on hold. This makes Holdr wait for the hold while you are free to complete other tasks. When the other person returns on the line, Holdr calls you back on your own cellphone or, if you prefer, on some other line so you can rejoin the conversation. In case the call gets dropped or the phone hung up by the person on the other end, Holdr calls you and lets you reconnect the call.
- A user friendly smartphone app.
- Compatible with iPhone OS.
- Has a very small size.
- Lets you do other things while on hold.
- Lets you reconnect the call if the call is dropped or if the other person hangs up.
- Similar tools: LucyPhone, IVRHacks, DialAHuman and GetHuman.
Check out Holdr @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/holdr/id363499824?mt=8 /on_hold_holdr_app_will_wait_on.php”>ThumbPress)