HighRise is a feature-rich contact management application + CRM (Customer Resource Management). It’s an application that helps small businesses manage all of their contacts, i.e. employees, clients, partners, customers, … in a convenient and efficient manner. You can use it together with you coworkers or on your own.
Mashable.com on HighRise: “Highrise is so supremely useful that you wonder why all the other contact managers were so poor.”
Quick Feature Overview:
- Profile for every Contact: Add notes from calls, attach email conversations, meetings, or any other historic information about this contact.
- Create and Assign Tasks: Assign yourself or to your team members contact-specific tasks and specify when it’s due.
- Manage Collaborators: Rich set of options to specify who can see what
- Get task reminders (via email or SMS)
- Email Integration: Create tasks and assign them to relevant people by sending an email to Highrise. More details
- BaseCamp integration
- Free account is limited to 250 contacts and 2 collaborators. Check out premium account options here.
- More Questions ? See HighRise tour (with screenshots) here OR check out FAQ section.
Go to HighRise (www.highrisehq.com)