A preloading icon is a helpful tool that notifies app users that something is being loaded. To create such an icon, you need to code it up and incorporate its code into your app. This former task is much easier thanks to a web tool called Heartcode CanvasLoader Creator.
Heartcode CanvasLoader Creator is a free to use web tool that lets you create a customized preloading icon. The tool lets you select the color, diameter, density, range, FPS, and speed of the icon. You can also select the fading and scaling type. The types of shapes include circles, squares, rectangles, and rounded rectangles.
The generated code snippet appears right under the selected controls from where it can be copied and used in your application.
- A user-friendly web tool.
- Lets you create customized preloading icons.
- Lets you customize color, diameter, density, range, FPS, and speed of the icon.
- Generates usable code snippet of customized icon.
- Similar tools: Preloaders.
Check out Heartcode CanvasLoader Creator @ www.heartcode.robertpataki.com/canvasloader