HealthFinder is a non-profit health portal where you can find most reliable and latest health information and news aggregated from over 1600 government and non-profit organizations. It offers personal online health tools (online checkups, menu planners, health calculators etc.), healthy living guides, videos and podcasts on wide range of health topics and provides links to organizations, health services nationwide.
Enter your personal details into “my healthfinder” toolbox at the top right and click “Get Started”. Based on your information it recommends what tests you should take (blood, cholesterol, pressure etc.) and suggests relevant health topics and articles.
- Reliable health information online.
- Provided by US Department of Health & Human Services.
- Information and news aggregated from over 1,600 government and non-profit organizations.
- Online personal health tools including online checkups, menu planners and health calculators.
- Videos and podcasts on different health topics.
- Similar websites: UCompareHealthcare, Trusera, ICYou and others.
Check out HealthFinder @ www.healthfinder.gov