Analyzing your site’s keywords used in search combinations can help website owners to attain good search engine rankings by optimizing their site’s meta tags. This information can also help determine the phrases used by people in search engines. Here to help you analyze your website’s keywords is a web service called Headkeys.
Headkeys is a free to use web tool that analyzes the keywords used on websites and search engine result rankings. The tool comes as a bookmarklet and works with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. By visiting any website and then clicking on the bookmarklet, you can have Headkeys analyze that website’s keywords. The analysis displays the total number of keywords used along with a thumbnail of the site. You are also shown the keywords for which that particular website is in the first, second, and third positions.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps analyze the keywords of a website.
- A helpful tool for site owners.
- Shows the keywords for which a site is in the first, second, and third positions.
- Similar tools: Good Keywords, Keywordle and Twilert.
- Also read read related articles:6 FREE Tools To Get The Best Keywords For Your Site
How To Identify Keywords For Your Blog Posts Using Analytics
The 2 Firefox Addons to Help You With SEO Keyword Research
Check out Headkeys @ www.headkeys.com