GrubHub is a food delivery search engine which lets you discover restaurants that deliver food to your address. Quickly fill in your street address and city and press on the “Search” to view the list of delivering restaurants. It also lets you search for your favorite restaurant to see whether it delivers to your address.
You can filter restaurants only to those that are delivering right now, allow online orders, serve particular type of cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Indian, Low fat), accept credit cards… etc.
Furthermore, you can check out user reviews, see delivery hours and fees, view the minimum order amount and see the menu. When you click on a food item, it will be automatically added to your Menu Drawer. When you are done make sure to check the total order price (including tax and delivery) and click “Finalize order” to get the selected items delivered to your address.
No signup needed, however registering on the site lets you view your past orders, rate restaurants and write reviews, and most importantly avoid entering your delivery address every time.
Currently the service available in Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, New York and Philadelphia Metro Areas with more cities promised soon.
- Food delivery search engine.
- Search and find restaurants that deliver food to your address.
- Currently service is available in Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, New York and Philadelphia Metro Areas.
- Filter restaurants to those that are delivering right now, allow online orders,serve particular type of cuisine and more.
- Pick a restaurant, read user reviews, view its delivery hours, delivery fees, minimum order quantity and the menu.
- Free and no registration needed for online ordering.
Check out GrubHub @ www.grubhub.com