Groupon is a cool collective shopping website where you can get deals on interesting stuff like restaurants, spas, gym sessions, skydiving and other activities or events. Everyday it features a deal on something to do in a city and offers huge discounts (up to 50%. 60%, 70% off ). But, the catch is that the deal becomes valid only if enough people sign up for it.
Here is how the site works:
- Check the site on a daily basis and see if there is something that interests you.
- If you see something you like, sign up for it and add your billing information. You will not be charged unless enough people sign up for the same event.
- Once the required number of people have signed up, you get a coupon.
The video below explains it pretty well:
- Group buying website for deals online.
- Features deals on stuff like restaurants, spas, gym sessions, skydiving and other activities and events.
- Deals become valid only when enough people sign up for them.
- Users charged only when enough people have signed up for the deal.
- Share deals with friends.
- Currently available only in United States (not in all cities yet) .
- Check out recent deals.
Check out Groupon @ www.groupon.com