Coding up the CSS for gradients in an image can be a difficult matter if you do not use the proper tools. But thanks to a web service called GradientScanner, the gradients in your image are automatically detected and their code generated.
GradientScanner is a free to use web service that lets you upload an image and then draw a line indicating the color gradients. This line is shown underneath the image displaying the variation in the gradient. Clicking on the “Next” button located in the bottom right quickly generates the code for the gradient with a slider letting you modify the count and deltaE to modify the color matching sensitivity.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you get the code for gradients in an image.
- Supports images stored on your computer.
- Lets you draw line to indicate gradient.
- Lets you modify count and deltaE to modify the color matching sensitivity.
- Similar tools: CSS Gradient Editor, Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator, CSS3-Generator, Quick 3-Color CSS3 Gradient Generator, CSS3 Gradient Generator and CSS3.me.
Check out GradientScanner @ gradient-scanner.com