Going through voice calls can be time consuming. Skimming text on the other hand, is much faster. Here to offer call transcription service for large companies is a service called GotVoice.
GotVoice is a wonderful service that intercepts your voice call messages and transcribes them into readable text. The service boasts high accuracy and caters only to large companies.
- Access your voicemail (mobile, home, …) online OR get it in email as MP3s.
- Broadcast your call to up to 20 people at once.
- Create personalized greetings for any of your contacts.
- Speech-to-text transcription for incoming voicemail.
- Visual Voicemail (http://m.gotvoice.com): Access and Manage your voicemail mailbox directly from your mobile phone. (Useful for keeping driving directions, shopping lists, etc. )
- Mobile Compose: Dial a given number and instantly Send voice message to a group of people.
- Also read related articles: How To Use Google Voice To Blog Over The Phone and 5 Cool Things You Can Do With Google Voice.
Check out GotVoice @ www.spoken.com/gotvoice