If you are trying on a new dress, looking in the mirror again and again would never help as much as asking a friend what he/she thinks of it. However, you don’t always have somebody available to comment on your new fashion adventures. For times like that, check out GoTryItOn.
GoTryItOn lets you get fashion advice by uploading a picture of you in your new apparel. Add some details about the occasion and others would tell you if you should wear it or not. They can also provide comments and suggestions to improve.
On the other hand, you can return the favor by giving advice to other users of the website. You can search for people seeking advice for specific occasions or wearing specific brands. Most of the photos have the faces blurred to uphold
- Receive honest fashion advice from unbiased people.
- Upload photo from computer, webcam or mobile phone.
- Give fashion advice to others.
- Write comments or suggestions for improvement.
- Sign in with Google, Facebook or Twitter account.
- Browse through popular or recent fashion queries.
- Similar tools: ReStyleMe, SpeakingFaces and HowOldAreYou.
Visit GoTryItOn @ www.gotryiton.com