GoogleTranslatorToolkit is a new webpage & document translator by Google. It lets you translate any document or article into any language you want to and also adds a human touch to the process. After you sign up, just upload the document or type in the URL of the web page, select the language and you’ll get it translated within a few seconds. What makes it different from the traditional Google Translate is the the ability to edit the resulting article plus save and share it.
As you can see in the above screenshot, our site is being translated from English to Hindi.
Google’s document translator can translate variety of document types including HTML, Microsoft Word, Rich Text, OpenDocument Text and Plain Text.
- Translate any article or document to nearly 50 languages.
- Very simple and easy to use.
- Translated article can be edited as well as saved and shared.
- Supports a large number of document formats.
- You can also enter the URL for a file on the web or input a direct link to a Wikipedia article or Knol entry.
- Can be helpful in learning other languages.
Check out Translate Toolkit @translate.google.com/