Google Web History is a useful service from Google that enables anyone to easily keep track of visited webpages, performed web searches, viewed images and videos and more. Service is fully automated, only thing you need to do is to adjust tracking settings. You can pause/resume tracking, or remove particular items from history at any time.
Web History Features
- View and manage your web activity (visited web pages, viewed images and video, performed searches, etc.).
- Search across your web history including the full text of the webpages you have visited.
- Browse your history by date and by content type (web, image, news, products, video, maps, books, etc.)
- Easily pause activity recording OR remove items from your web activity at any time.
- Web History only records your activity when you’re signed in to one of your Google Accounts (i.e. Gmail).
- Follow up on your web history directly from your favorite feedreader (via RSS.).
- Observe Browsing Trends: Which websites you visit most often? How many searches did you do in your working hours?
- Get more personalized search results based on your past searches and visited webpages.
- More Questions? Check out service FAQ page .
Visit Google Web History [www.google.com/psearch]